Reply To: The arrest of justin trudeau and his accomplices including freeland

Home Forums American – Canadian Patriots The arrest of justin trudeau and his accomplices including freeland Reply To: The arrest of justin trudeau and his accomplices including freeland

CanadianFighter
Participant

I have heard numerous things in regards the Little Potato. I first heard he had and ankle monitor, but not liking that a microchip inplanted. Personally, I can’t see that working very well, he would probably have if reprogrammed. I also heard that he is in Gitmo, because he is a flight risk. This I can believe knowing how much he likes to travel. I am certain that the bearded PM is not him, there are too many features that I have seen in comparisons that don’t match.
Not sure how you can think that it is not as bad here as it is in the USA. At least the USA is starting to Open Up, and are not being threathened with the jabe coming to your door, or you community being locked down. Fortunately, I am in BC but I can’t think of a single leader that is in power in Canada that I would trust. Those that have spoken out have not done so strong enough for everyone to be aware of them including Romana. I had heard nothing of her before 3 weeks ago, and I am continuously on the WWW networks, it was my pure chance that I caught mention of her by Judy Byington, which gave me a second take. Word needs to get out about this party, and it needs to get registered in every province and territory ASAP.