Reply To: Is There Any Chance Canada And America Will Become One Country?

Home Forums American – Canadian Patriots Is There Any Chance Canada And America Will Become One Country? Reply To: Is There Any Chance Canada And America Will Become One Country?

wearenotgod
Participant

First, it is wonderful, and quite refreshing to see/hear the excitement and anticipation of the coming possibilities! My first career (music) found me spending 60% of my time in the USA anyhow; I’m ordained in the USA, not Canada; my dad was born in Orange, NJ, USA; I have family in Georgia, and LA, and good friends in multiple places, so I would have no problem with Canada/USA becoming one, especially under a Republic form of government that appears to be accompanying post, Cabal takedown.
One thing I am not a fan of, minor point, but considering Canada does not have its own ‘legal’ constitution (Constitution Act), meaning it gives all authority to our Prime Minister, not the people, thus why we are in this mess, at least in Canada. With that said, up above, in the Menu (right), we find a British flag re: EN (English) and not Canadian flag *** and France flag re: FR (French) and not Quebec/Canada flag. *** Any connection remaining under Britain, leaves us still vulnerable, considering the so-called British Monarchy, cease to have power or any authority over us, when it was noted that the Queen (who is no more), could not play double standard (forget the term); she could not be queen of England and queen of Canada also …

Any thoughts? Bye for now!

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by wearenotgod. Reason: Forgot to add Quebec/Canada flag in 3rd line second paragraph - woops!