Reply To: The arrest of justin trudeau and his accomplices including freeland

Home Forums American – Canadian Patriots The arrest of justin trudeau and his accomplices including freeland Reply To: The arrest of justin trudeau and his accomplices including freeland

CanadianFighter
Participant

I have not seen US forces in Canada. However, back in mid-April there was an article in my local paper that Canadian Military Special Operations were going to be doing 2 weeks of “training” in the area between Vernon & Kamloops. Something that I have never heard of in my area in my 60+ years. This operation was to take place between 9pm & 4am involving helicopters & “shooting” practice, but that they would not be interruptive . Even though they may have not flown over me directly I would have expected to have heard something during this time, and I was usually up until 1am and heard nothing. I heard in regards to similar things in the US that these were probably placement operations where they placing their personnel in areas to do the necessary work for these turbulant times. I know that they would have been stationed at our cadet camp (former WW army camp), and I did notice unusual activity at the camp at various times that I drove past. There was definitely something going on, this was April 2021.