Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

Home Forums American – Canadian Patriots Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

CanadianFighter
Participant

Queen Romana, on your Telegram page, I noticed that you asked for 10 suggestions for changes for our communities. Well, although I can’t think of any particular for Vernon, at this time. I have thought of something that would affect the entire country. It is something that should be considered sooner than later, as it will take a great deal of planning and executing. That suggestion would be a rapid transit system, much like a bullet train. A system that interconnects the west coast to the east coast. This would be a system that would inter-connect with provincial and municipal lines. With the loss of Greyhound there is no way for those living in far reaching rural areas to get quickly to any specifc destination, whether for appointments, work, or pleasure. A system such as this would make it possible to live in one area while working elsewhere. On top of that, it would be environmentally friendly as there would be less need for cars on the roads, as well as less accidents.
This would be a major undertaking, but would service all areas and everyone could take advantage of it.