Reply To: We need to start a list of things to do to help restore Canada.

Home Forums Canada1st’ Cabinet We need to start a list of things to do to help restore Canada. Reply To: We need to start a list of things to do to help restore Canada.

CanadianFighter
Participant

And, from what I understand the MED-BED is supposed to be helpful in emotional,physical, as well as medical issues. Those are going to be needed as quickly as possible. From what I have read a single session only lasts about 3 ½ minutes. I could be wrong, but that truly does sound amazing. Many people could make use of these each and every day. (I wonder if they will help bunions? Not likely.)
Skilled counselors may not be much help, as many of them have a lot of issues themselves, that they may not be helpful in this situation. Unless they themselves have been completely awaken to what is going on. I think it will be more likely that setting people to work rebuilding Canada 2.0, working side by side with those that have been awake for awhile. There will be much to do and it will take a whole lot of time and patience to totally recover and still there will be those that will refuse to accept the changes in the world. Even those of us that are already awake will have difficulty accepting things from history that didn’t really happen and that we were led to believe. However, we will need to be strong and talk out about such things.