Reply To: We need to start a list of things to do to help restore Canada.

Home Forums Canada1st’ Cabinet We need to start a list of things to do to help restore Canada. Reply To: We need to start a list of things to do to help restore Canada.

CanadianFighter
Participant

Hi everyone, love your comments. Give me some feed back on this one. Instead of the counsellors that will probably be more of a hinderance then a help, due their own issues. Perhaps, what could formed we be group meetings, much like AA, could even be operated in the same manner. Where people come together and discuss the issues they are dealing with. Perhaps starting out with, Hello, my name is “Sam”, then they are greeted back. Then, Sam goes on to same something like. “I am having a hard time understanding what is happening about a) government issues; b) trafficking; etc. Maybe, have the first person on a particular day start with a topic for which conversation can be begin with everyone giving feedback about the changes that have been taking place and still need to take place. What good, bad and ugly things that have happened and the improvements that we want to see going forward.
These kind of meetings would have to be carefully monitored of course, since some topics could cause quite an uproar. Certain rules would need to be set in order to attend the meetings, and to understand that any hostility towards others would not be tolerated, and they could be asked to leave.
I’m not sure how well this kind of thing would go over, and whether or not the groups might get too large, and need to be broken into smaller ones.
Anyone, with other ideas?