Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

Home Forums American – Canadian Patriots Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

CanadianFighter
Participant

Hi Emm, I cannot access Telegram to ask questions, however, I was able to read the Q & A’s but now it appears that it has been locked down. I don’t know if it is for those not registered, if it is just for Romana, or if it is the entire sight. I keep hoping that Romana would come onto this site and check out the questions we have hear I have tried leaving messages of such. One on this site accessed by her, and one on gab, but there has been no response. I’m afraid that if we don’t get responses some people may lose interest if figure that it is a fraud. However, the more I read responses by Romana the more I am convinced that she is definitely legit.
I hope and pray and her EBS message comes out soon, as I am sure many of our questions will be answered then. Let us keep up the faith that things will start to move more quickly, as the deep state keeps tripping up.