Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

Home Forums American – Canadian Patriots Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

CanadianFighter
Participant

Percy, you need to keep the faith. I know it is difficult. If you are being battered at home for your belief’s then perhaps it might be a good idea for you to step away from your family and friends for a time, take a time to enter your own private “closet” and contemplate what is really going on. Have some real one on one time with God. He is always there for you. Things will get worse before they can get better. I too, have often wished that I wasn’t living through this time, but then I would listen to something or someone that would say that we are living in exciting times, and although doubtful I become a little more confident that we that believe are here for a purpose, and right now I think perhaps that purpose is to prepare ourselves to help rebuild the world to a more loving and caring one. If you have a place that you can get away to (a shed, or drive to a romote peaceful place) shut off your phone from being contacted by everyone that maligns you, even for a couple of hours at a time, do it. Go talk to God, open up your heart to learn what it is that you need to do. Ponder everything you are learning, those family and friends will come around eventually to realize that maybe you are on the right track. God Bless, we will be praying for you to hold the faith and have strength to go on.