Reply To: We need to start a list of things to do to help restore Canada.

Home Forums Canada1st’ Cabinet We need to start a list of things to do to help restore Canada. Reply To: We need to start a list of things to do to help restore Canada.

lynn777dube
Participant

Hello CanadianFighter! I see that you’ve thought about this in great detail. I have not given it thought down to the nitty gritty level but I suppose your idea will take form in some shape or other. I guess it depends on the level of revelation from the EBS. If they don’t go into details about the evil crimes that have occurred over the years in the underground bases, then the masses won’t be as shocked. Should everyone know everything down to every detail? Will it be necessary? I really don’t know. Maybe they will be more general in the revelations and then, if people want to know more, the information will be out there for everyone to see if they want to see. It won’t be censored anymore. I’m sure there will be plenty of documentaries on the subject which will follow in the coming months and years. There is a film coming out this Fall called “Sounds of Freedom” that addresses sex trafficking to a certain extent. This will surely prep society for what is to come. All of this will help in the gradual release of the truth. We’ll just have to wait and see. If society is reassured that this evil is wiped out and they finally release Nesara/Gesara, I think this will make a huge difference in how people react. But it will be interesting for sure how all of this will play out, hopefully soon before they come up with more variants and lockdowns.