Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

Home Forums American – Canadian Patriots Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

lynn777dube
Participant

Hello ‘PercyPinkerton’! Just an after thought after what you expressed earlier. Another thing which I think we are feeling is the ‘disconnect’ from most of our friends and family members whom we love and who continue to be asleep. It’s as if they are on another timeline. The feeling that best describes this for me is a kind of ‘mourning’ over this bifurcation. After trying to wake up some of my friends to no avail, I found some level of peace in surrendering to another timeline, one with a positive future for humanity. This is what is needed now more then ever to forge this new reality. We discovered Romana because we are part of this new world. Now, for the first time in my life, there is hope for humanity and it will be extraordinary to witness the unfolding of these constructive changes that she proposes for Canada and the world. She inspires us to become active members of her tribe empowering “We the People”. I look forward in making new meaningful connections with people who all have one common goal: “Peace and Prosperity” as stated by
Romana.