Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

Home Forums American – Canadian Patriots Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

CanadianFighter
Participant

Yes, time will tell of what will really take place.
I am glad that I am able to spread words of encourgement. I have never been known for that ability. I guess it has just taken nearly 65 years to develop.
I too am very disappointed with RebelNews, I always thought they were someone that we could depend on, now, I’m not so sure. I figured that they might become Canada’s daily news source, to fill in the gap that will soon be open. Now, I’m not so sure.
I am so looking forward to seeing the changes that Canada 2.0 will bring. Romana has mentioned that there will be no elections for a number of years which makes sense, being that what is presently out there would just be more of the same with all of their friends gaining wealth while the rest of us pay for it. The future generations need to be retaught, and shown what a peaceful, compatible world can be like. How can anyone know this when there has never been true peace anywhere, let alone over the entire earth? PEACE AND HARMONY, What a glorious thought!!
FREEDOM, especially for all of those children that have been found and rescued, they are the future of society.