Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

Home Forums American – Canadian Patriots Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

CanadianFighter
Participant

Funny that you mention Chris Sky being trashed by Rebel News. Because on episode I watched had Chris Sky trashing Romana, and yes it was on Rebel News as well. I have definitely stopped subscribing to Rebel News. I like TrueNorth, but I don’t find them diverse enough, don’t really know of any other potentially good Canadian Newscasters, with the emphasis on News. I’m in BC and I don’t know of any here.
As for the masks there is still signage up here as well, although it reads much like Masks are Recommended. Hair Salons are all requiring them. But there are still so many sheeple out there afraid to take them off. Although I believe Kelowna has been demanded to go back to masks due to and “upswing”. No thanks, don’t need to go there, I’ll shop at home. When are they going to realize the masks to absolutely nothing. When I commented on that a couple of times I got told “Your opinion”, yeah my opinion along with about 99% of medical personnel. What a bunch of lemmings, heading for the cliff and ready to jump over.

Just watched Stew Peters. It appears that a man in Alberta has just defeated the courts in regards to proving the COVID does NOT exist, and it is in the court records. We all know that it will not hit MSM, but this will soon go worldwide.
https://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2021/08/all-covid-rules-all-over-the-world-must-fall-because-of-something-that-happened-in-canada-3755993.html