Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

Home Forums American – Canadian Patriots Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

PercyPinkerton
Participant

I would like to agree on the Subject of Romana’s position as Head of Gov. etc. and the reporter slamming her with no good reasoning with his response. Rebel news should rename themselves……After all this isn’t STAR WARS…..or IS IT? If they were actually the real Rebel news would they slam another member of the ALLIANCE? I’ve always put a lot of salt on these dudes !!!!!!! Personally I just unsubscribed to their U tube channel..I’ve tried, on another topic, to sign up for telegram about 77 times….THIS I TRULY GIVE UP ON !!!!!!…to me FAKE..FAKE…FAKE…..Worst app I have encountered !!!!!!! If there’s one thing that will kill me …it’s telegram………SUCKS !!!!!……………………..Just waitng for my blood pressure to get back close to normal !!!!!!! You know it’s funny…when I was young..one of my hobbies was history and war…I spent hours researching the world’s militaries and I could tell you every ship’s name…every division of the German army…..but now I look back and wonder …..What the hell was I thinking????? I am beginning to think you have to be a lunatic to survive this SCENARIO we have been living…..Never liked Zombie type movies…but I am living in ONE BIG ONE…the mother of all ZOMBIE movies !!!!!! YET I LOVE MY CREATOR….AND I PUT my trust in HIM !!!!! Where we go one we go all……grab hands and stay together……We Won…..It’s just a matter of time delay !!!!!!!