Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

Home Forums American – Canadian Patriots Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

lynn777dube
Participant

‘CanadianFighter’, I love your input on the conversion of unused office buildings. Your suggestions make a lot of sense and I agree, the will to heal has to be there. Maybe there’s a setting on the medbeds for ‘psychological balancing’, ‘trauma healing’, ‘entity de-possession’ and other functions that can help. This would be a fast track approach.
I’m assuming that Romana and her team have some kind of ‘template’ for Canada 2.0 and maybe these issues are already addressed in some global plan of transformation. The ‘white hats’ and possibly with their ‘off world helpers’ have probably been working behind the scenes for quite some time and I’m assuming that a rebuilding plan for a thriving humanity is already planned out. Maybe not ALL the details and this is where WE all come in… doing the nitty gritty tasks. I see an abundance of jobs or ‘occupations’ and new career paths for humanity. I find this all so fascinating and exciting…learning new things, taking on new challenges, rising to our full potential.

For the making of the ultimate movie-documentary of these times, in addition to Mel Gibson, I would like to suggest Oliver Stone. I loved his movie about Edward Snowden. It seemed so authentic and real. His movies tug at your heart strings.