Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

Home Forums American – Canadian Patriots Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

CanadianFighter
Participant

Thanks, for you prayers, it was trying to rain a little but not enough to do any good. I just came back from a “walk”, stopped and talked to some people across the street for nearly an hour, came back in and my ‘Canada1stparty’ t’shirt is black from the ash. Just had a shower to get rid of the smell. We have actually had it pretty good over the last 3 years. 2017 was the last bad one, that is when I drove to Ontario for a wedding. First and only time I have driven outside the province. The Rogers Pass was horrific with smoke that year, I had hoped to see rain somewhere along the way but didn’t see any until the other side of Sioux Ste Marie, and then I didn’t think it was going to stop. It rained all through the outdoor wedding in Muskoka, we were all drenched. But is was a nice day regardless. Coming back I decided to come down through Prince George, wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to take Hwy 97, but it was totally fine. I hardly saw any burnt areas near the highway. What a trip that was 3 weeks, and finally got home and things were almost cleared up.
Seems to me the island gets their share of fires too. Then there are the earthquakes.
I had considered going to the evac center here to help, then realized that I have too much to do to prepare in case I have to go. I might consider it if I get everything into the car. The Evac center is right across the street from my mom’s building.
I am praying for torrential rains to fall and oust all of these fires.