Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

Home Forums American – Canadian Patriots Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

CanadianFighter
Participant

That is a good one. And what does the Queen do? She protects the King.
I was half way to Naramata when the lifted the alert, still on watch but not on alert. I continued on dropped off my mother, and returned home. I learned very quickly that my sister thinks I should get the jab, and didn’t really want me in her home. Although she said I should stay, I felt otherwise, so immediately returned. It was a nice 2 hour drive each way. Mom had to be evacuated anyway because the home she lives at was evacuating to Kelowna. Told my sister that she was now responsible to her. It is far cooler today, we had some rain overnight. More is expected tonight. Looks much clearer, even towards the fire zone.
I asked my sister that if she has had the jab why do they still need to wear masks. She started to say to protect those that haven’t been. Then she stopped, perhaps she realized that what she was saying didn’t make sense.
One of her 3 boys is is agreement with us, the other 2 & her daughter in law, she said are smart? Boy are they all in for a real wake-up and a shock. She claims that what I and her son are reading on line is a bunch of garbage. Which obviously means MSM is real? LOL. I totally give up on her, must contact my nephew.