Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

Home Forums American – Canadian Patriots Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

CanadianFighter
Participant

Blaze2-it appears my other post from yesterday was removed. I have seen her posted on several platforms, but never for more than a couple of days. She sounded very legit, I guess it was just too good to be true.
Then, I see something else and I don’t want to trust it either.
On Truth11.com I discovered–August 28, 2021 Canadians Do Not Vote In The Upcoming “Election” | People’s Party Of Canada Is Not The Solution It Seems To Be | Mass Non Compliance Required posted in 1. All Articles, Election | Voter Fraud.
It tells us to put Republic of Kanata on our ballots instead of actually voting. With no real choices to make except to try and eliminate Trudeau. What can we do?
This is all Satan playing with our minds. Trying to get us to follow him. In my case that will never happen.

All I can say is–Prove us Wrong Romana Didulo, whoever you are. You have already made us all appear to be fools in trusting in you.