Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

Home Forums American – Canadian Patriots Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

PercyPinkerton
Participant

I am 75% positive to 25% negative about Romana Didulo ……..I have read a lot of her posts on telegram and personally I can’t say I disagree with anything she says. I have a funny feeling that her roots may very well go back a long time in history and Canada being founded by the peoples from Maharlika which existed hundreds of years ago. This kingdom included the Philippines and Hawaii. If they discovered Canada and our Indigenous peoples are related to them……..then you might make the jump to her being Queen. There’s a lot of very strange info about who our well known people and their actual ancestry are. Just throwing that out there……..but I’m definitely not ready to throw the towel in on her just yet .

I, over the last 3 years or so, have changed my mind so many times as new info comes out…it’s a wonder I can see straight. But….I try to keep an open mind !!!!!! It’s like digging for treasure……when you may be several feet away………..YOU DON’T GIVE UP !!!!!!!

Keep Digging………You never know….persistence….(they say) eventually pays off !!!!!