Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

Home Forums American – Canadian Patriots Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram Reply To: Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

CanadianFighter
Participant

Can’t see how it has been hacked, but, I haven’t noticed anything. It it has be hacked then they should be working at fixing it. She has only been on here once several months ago, and she didn’t answer anyone. However, for me to remain confident about someone I have to hear from them once in a while. I have seen her on different sites, but not for more than a couple of days. I do not have access to Telegram. As far as I am concerned a platform where you have to have a cellphone to gain access is not a very good platform. We have had absolutely no guidance in regards to an election she said would not take place for several years.
I have also noticed that this site comes out of Europe (probably England), judging by the time difference.
Sorry, I have tried to reach out to her on this site different times with no results whatsoever. I do not have the same kind of confidence that you have. Perhaps, if things change I might reconsider, but right now I only see a giant hoax.