CAN/USA border securityy and allied cooperationn

Home Forums American – Canadian Patriots CAN/USA border securityy and allied cooperationn

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

congratulations to Chief Commander Romana,
      And good day to all.
      i look forward to engaging in constructive conversation and hearing everyone’s ideas and thoughts.
      in my opinion USA/CAN relations should be one of the primary focus’ for many reason.
      A mutually shared goal of prosperity for all american and canadian citizens and international cohesion.
      An accord perhaps or an agreement committed to reforming our shared border security and enforcement.
      A 2nation synthesis or an integration of communications, protocols and procedures of border security and border patrol. Subsequently improving trade relations, security and intelligence sharing.
      Greater commitments and shared responsibilities between our two great nations will restrengthening our national unity.
      the moral fiber of the democratic banner both nations share should be coveted and held dear to our hearts.
      godbless

FaithFamilyFreedom
      Participant

Agreed. And, congratulations Commander-in-Chief Romana! I wish you all the love and success in this new endeavour! Canada needs to “drain the swamp”! I would like to help in anyway possible. Let me know where/what I can do. I teach high school in Ontario, have written a thesis in Education and written several safety documents for the former OFSHEA and held the position of global chair for awhile. Want to bring our country back to it’s former glory!

jes4love
        Participant

Hello Overcer of The House

Yes, I totally agree with you! Congratulations to Commander-in-Chief Romana!

I wish you all the love and success in this role to “drain the Ottawa swamp”! I am at your service to rebuild our beloved Sovereign Republic of Canada to bring our country back to its truly beautiful to all people!

DaleRLine55
      Participant

Dear Romana,
      I would like to congratulate you on your placement as Head of State and Commander in Chief of the Republic of Canada. When are you going to be shown to the people on national TV?

DanP
      Participant

Je me pose des questions. Certain lanceur d’alerte dit que ce n’est pas vrai qu’il y a un Commandant de la République du Canada . Avez-vous une preuve de votre serment? Un drapeau pleins de plis ne fait pas sérieux. Comment pouvons-nous faire confiance avec tout ce que nous voyons. Pourquoi c’est vous qu’ils ont choisi? Pourquoi les militaires on ne les voient pas ? J’ai besoin plus de preuves pour accepter donc j’attends soit Mr le Président Trump l’annonce ou le Général Flynn ou Lynn Wood ou bien les médias.

Rossinontate
      Participant

Hi all.
      I would like to welcome are new leader
      Romana, with open arms. You must be a very special person to have the white hats and the U.S military to select you for the leader of the new Republic of Canada. Cant wait for changes to come.
      God bless.

Altair
        Participant

“our” new leader

iojoi
      Participant

Holy shit people. This woman is so God damn transparent and you aren’t seeing through the bullshit. She literally took everything that trump did and just switched it to the Canadian version. Do you know why? Because Trump was able to make so much God damn money off of simps like you. He just pitted his base against the other half of America and made them think that they are “evil.” And after he convinced his base of that, thats when the grift came in. “Give us your money to help defeat the evil democrats.” And people gladly did and some to the point of bankruptcy. And alot of people unknowingly being enrolled in auto recurring contributions in a prechecked box that was so damn confusing most people didn’t notice until thousands of dollars were withdrawn from their bank. It’s fine if you oppose liberal ideas, its fine if you are conservative, it’s fine if you have a different vision for your country,, but it is not fine to demonize and view half of the country as less than human or evil just because some con man or con woman told you so. I’m sure you people have friends and family who need and want you to drop this crazy ideology and rejoin society. Best of luck from a person from an American who is a progressive liberal and views you as good human beings with lots to offer, but this ain’t it people.

judyBC
        Participant

the other half of the american leaders are evil. follow the dots- clinton’s, obama and his wife MIKE, bush’s(all of them), biden were all in the cabal, the deep state. find out what was going on under the white house that trump was never allowed to see – you’ll want to throw up. find out what they were doing world wide – remember the cargo ship that got stuck in the suez canal( they purposely got it stuck)- appr.1300 people(kids) dead on it, appr.1200 people(kids) found alive and barely alive. also, weapons of mass destruction to take out the human race. don’t google as they are in it together with fuckerberg,bezos,gates, fauci, etc., etc

rwozney
        Participant

Yes she repeated Trump messes policies and implemented them for Canada. If you know anything about messes/gesara it is the same policies around they world, so no she isn’t copy cating what Trump said it’s the same for the whole world.

jes4love
      Participant

Hey iojoi,

It is so sad that you can not realize the truth to falsely not accepting that Trump actually saving America and our world from the deadly deep state, New World Order (NWO), globalist evil agenda by feeding our world with all fake news through the Mass System Media (MSM)! This MSM is one of Satan’s tools, people who work for the deep state/ NWO, with most of those corrupt politicians, the elites…. are just Satan’s puppets while they sold their soul to Satan by their earthly desires to be famous, rich, and long-lived by consuming the “white-rabbit” terrible stuff (it is made from young kids blood! OMG!!!

You have to wake up now to face reality before it is too late!

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by jes4love.
      • This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by jes4love.
      Belson
      Participant

@iojoi

Can you prove, with out a doubt, to all of us what you just said. If not, why are you here?

Commander & Chief Romana founder of Canada 1st Party of course is taking everything that President Donald Trump is saying cause she was appointed by the white hats.
      Our Government at all levels in All PARTIES, are corrupt and need to be removed.

When the truth does come out and the corrupt politicians are dealt with. We need a new government at All levels.

Romana is the start.

judyBC
        Participant

i totally agree with you that the canadian swamp runs deep. starting at the top levels of government, ethics commisioner,legal system, to top levels of health and down the line. this pcr testing and the covid-19 are nothing but a hoax for the great reset that trump interrupted and that’s why there has been 50 assination attemps on him. God bless this man

morley
      Participant

Congratulations Commander & Chief Romana. I fully support what your party plans to do for Canada. I appreciate that you are taking a page or two from President Trumps playbook. It’s a good one. Drain the swamp!

zionGirl
      Participant

@iojoi. They just took up what 300 bodies of kids in the residential school in BC. There’s another 300 and more In northern Ontario. Now the story is totally unrelated to what’s currently going on, but it proves that it’s true. It’s been going on for decades and there done. You don’t wanna believe that’s fine, but why are you here? Why is it so important for you to come here and go yes. I guess you’re not getting enough contact with others, but I don’t think you could bully anybody face-to-face. You seem like a pussy

morley
      Participant

well put zionGirl

zionGirl
        Participant

Thank you Morley‼️

Kavee
      Participant

When will the Border Open so that non-vaxxed people from Canada, can land cross to the U.S. my Mother is failing and the family want to see her before she is gone. I am also executor. My Brother tried today, double vaxxed, letter from doctor saying our Mother needs help, and covid test. He was not allowed to enter. When will you have the authority to force compliance on edicts you have already put out?

islandtime
      Participant

Please open the border ASAP. Things will not get better until we reach that point. Still too much speculation. Time to act.

islandtime
      Participant

Please open the border ASAP. Things will not get better until we reach that point. Still too much speculation. Time to act.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.