Is There Any Chance Canada And America Will Become One Country?

Home Forums American – Canadian Patriots Is There Any Chance Canada And America Will Become One Country?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      SpriceGirl
      Participant

Hi Everyone,
      I was born and raised in South Wales, GB and moved to British Columbia in 1982. Over the years there has been talk of Canada and America, or at least Western Canada joining USA. Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Suzanne

Altair
      Participant

Personally, I would be all for it!
      This would benefit us by bringing up our devaluated Dollar, helping our businesses by (hopefully) eliminating customs fees and tax on imports, by greatly improving our military protection against foreign ennemies, be widely recognized around the world in technology and workforce, etc…
      I can’t wait for it.
      From a Quebecer.

SpriceGirl
        Participant

Thank you both for your answers. I would be all for it as well, I think it would be great. Let’s keep our fingers crossed. Also Draco369, do you know if there is anywhere I can read up on this?
        Thank you,

Suzanne

Draco369
      Participant

to respond to your question. Yes Canada is now part of the USA, Quebec we are working on it! Draco

Altair
        Participant

Great! I wonder if there is any advantage in keeping Canada as a “part” of the USA, rather than merge them together under one name. Each of the 10 provinces would then be annexed as new states, keeping their original names, like “state of Ontario” for example.

judyBC
        Participant

i hope that we do join the USA as it certainly would take care of the difference in the dollar and the border crossing. as for Quebec, Canada(Alberta in particular) has spent soooo much money on separate schools, the french/english language propaganda, etc – it’s time to have one official language which is universal = english. other language’s can be taught in schools, colleges, etc.

Altair
          Participant

I totally agree with English as the one & only official language. But convincing my other fellow Quebecers will be quite a feat…

julie adamo
      Participant

Does anyone know if we should be doing this census form.. please and thank you..

JohnathanSavage
      Participant

Reply to: SpriceGirl

I’ll give you this, the thought of joining the USA is intriguing but in the end a terrible idea. We as Canadians love our health care system even though it is flawed. Yet when compared to the USA’S system we are in a much better way. Then there is the system of laws they have, which is much more confusing than ours. I’ll stick with Canada thank you very much.

judyBC
        Participant

we are going to go into an entirely different health care system . we won’t have the number of Doctors, Nurse’s ,etc.that we have today. Med Bed’s will take care of alot of our issues and are already in some parts of the USA and Canada ( Quantum Healing – i am so excited for this )

JohnathanSavage
          Participant

I know about the three types of Medbeds, I personally am very excited about them as I’m in a wheelchair due to multiple sclerosis. Sooo very excited.

SpriceGirl
        Participant

I agree, things are changing for the better on so many fronts and I think a lot of people have been completely hoodwinked in this country and often point to the USA and say, well at least we are in a better situation than they are in the States. In my opinion we have been lied to on so many fronts we would never know that for sure.

Also, JudyBC I am so looking forward to the changes in healthcare, or should I say wellness and the MEDBEDS. Things have been suppressed here and yet we have been led to believe that we have been better off than anyone else. In the near future we should hopefully see a levelling out, fairness for everyone, and fair access for everyone to get the REAL HEALTH CARE. With all being even in those areas, I would love to be a part of the USA.

BACard
      Participant

I hope so the advantages would outway any negatives.Yes I’m all for it !!!

wearenotgod
      Participant

First, it is wonderful, and quite refreshing to see/hear the excitement and anticipation of the coming possibilities! My first career (music) found me spending 60% of my time in the USA anyhow; I’m ordained in the USA, not Canada; my dad was born in Orange, NJ, USA; I have family in Georgia, and LA, and good friends in multiple places, so I would have no problem with Canada/USA becoming one, especially under a Republic form of government that appears to be accompanying post, Cabal takedown.
      One thing I am not a fan of, minor point, but considering Canada does not have its own ‘legal’ constitution (Constitution Act), meaning it gives all authority to our Prime Minister, not the people, thus why we are in this mess, at least in Canada. With that said, up above, in the Menu (right), we find a British flag re: EN (English) and not Canadian flag *** and France flag re: FR (French) and not Quebec/Canada flag. *** Any connection remaining under Britain, leaves us still vulnerable, considering the so-called British Monarchy, cease to have power or any authority over us, when it was noted that the Queen (who is no more), could not play double standard (forget the term); she could not be queen of England and queen of Canada also …

Any thoughts? Bye for now!

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by wearenotgod. Reason: Forgot to add Quebec/Canada flag in 3rd line second paragraph - woops!
      dbarlow
      Participant

The virus emergency orders have show us what a spineless medical and parliamentary system canada has. Joining the u.s. with a north American medical plan would be an improvement.

JohnathanSavage
      Participant

I doubt it will happen considering that the border has been closed to unnecessary travelers.

Patriot79
      Participant

I’m all for it,we are all brothers and sisters after all. And Canada NEEDS THE 1776 USA CONSTITUTION OR THE EQUIVALENT in order to have true freedom. WWG1WGA❤?????

lynn777dube
      Participant

Hello ‘Patriot79’, I second that. Well said! We are all brothers and sisters… It would be great to be able to move freely across the continent and to live and work anywhere you want, more freedom for all!

CanadianFighter
      Participant

We must remember that there are pros and cons to everything. With everything about to change it is best to keep in mind that Canadians have always been known to have a different kind of mindset. Different habits, different ways of doing and saying things.
      As appealling as it all seems, it may not be the best thing. Personally, I would just like to see thing go back to being the way it was before the Scam of 9/11. We didn’t need passports to cross the border, we pretty much could go back and forth freely. It was the greedy deep state that changed all that.

PercyPinkerton
      Participant

In my mind we have always been much closer to America than Britain….Even though you have people that think….no that’s not the right word……it’s probably a lack of thinking…..just the opposite !!!!! Without America we’d all be speaking NEWFY !!!! Just kidding !!!! Sorry gotta duck…..the eggs and tomatoes are flying !!!!! I definitely consider myself to be more American than British or French although I have French ancestry on both sides. Think about News…Financial…Hollywood….Music….Auto Racing…..Wrestling…Boxing….Baseball….Gambling…..Education……Medicine and Christian Beliefs and family values….McDonalds…KFC….Walmart….Amazon…Fedex…..I’m getting tired………Nuff said for now !!!!!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.