Loan in Canada

Home Forums Canada1st’ Cabinet Loan in Canada

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Edwardoo
      Participant

Hi all. Please tell me, can anyone know whether it is realistic to get a loan in Canada if I have a bad credit history?

Moltow
      Participant

It is better, of course, to do everything possible to fix your credit history, but this is not done in one day or even in a week, it can take a lot of time. And I understand that you need money now. I recently read that money mart https://finanso.com/ca/moneymart/ gives out loans even to those who have a bad credit history. Try to contact them, maybe they will not refuse you a loan.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Moltow.
      Edwardoo
      Participant

Thanks, I’ll try to contact them now. I really hope that I’m lucky and they will give me a loan. Once again, thank you very much for not passing by my topic.

Jandarm
      Participant

Hello, you need to contact the multifunctional center at the place of residence or stay and fill out a standard application for out-of-court bankruptcy. In it, list all creditors and the amounts owed to them. Upon successful completion of the bankruptcy procedure, only those debts that you indicated in the application will be tripoint lending | personal loans photos
      is a long and labor intensive process.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.