Manitoba

Home Forums Canada1st’ Cabinet Manitoba

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      shannon
      Participant

Romana, Manitoba is so corrupt that if you are not vaccinated you cannot go anywhere!!!!! Bomber game, speedway, etc.. the Human Right Museum opens on July 27 only for the people that are vaccinated… HUMAN RIGHTS MUSEUM…OMG what a contradiction. Can you please fill me in on what is happening in this province? Thankyou Sincerely Shannon

CanadianFighter
      Participant

Shannon, what I have heard in regards to Manitoba I have to agree with you. However, I don’t think there is anywhere in Canada right now that is not corrupt. Every career politician is following the same narrative, like they don’t want to step on any toes on parliment hill, and will not speak out. All of these same politicians should and will wind up in tribunals for not protecting their constituents from the rogue deep state. Why do they do it? Because, they are either part of it themselves, or know all about it.
      As for the “Human Rights Museum” it should be completely destroyed. Or, renamed “Non-Human Rights Museum” the place where we get away with everything inhumane. This is just another one of those Deep State money wasters.
      Pray for your province, pray for our country, and pray that the right leaders will rise up to assist Romana in rebuilding this wonderful country. If we can’t do this small thing then how can we expect for God to help us?

CannuckPatriot
      Participant

How can we get in touch with Ms. Didulo? I need some information from her.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.