N.E.S.A.R.A

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      ZaRayabccn
      Participant

I feel that Romana’s platform is based upon the items listed under the N.E.S.A.R.A. Act.
      I would like to add to the Taxes video. NO Tax on used items, including 2nd hand vehicles. another example – NO Taxes on buying a horse or importing a horse either!
      It’s insane. People who have breeding horses in Canada as a business not only charge taxes, they charge USD prices. We’re in Canada. Use Canadian money!

AmyBforFreedom
      Participant

I pray that Canada 1st is funded by NESARA funds as that would mean we are close to seeing this Party brought into the mainstream consciousness. I hope that my sustainable development projects are approved for Canada soon and I can assist the party with their goals. God Bless you in your mission ??

David Bjarni
      Participant

Yes, I agree, but Gesara for Canada and the rest of the world. Nesara is for America.

zionGirl
      Participant

If you Follow the link below you will see that Canada has 0 tons of calls in reserve. That is not very good for us.

https://tradingeconomics.com/canada/gold-reserves

Gr8 Awakening
        Participant

With the new QFS (Quantum Financial System), corrupt money will not be able to pass through. Central Banks will be removed.
        Apparently, Trump and the White Hats and others have confiscated ALL gold from the Vatican, Royal Palace and money/ assets confiscated by
        Trump’s 1st Executive Order regarding corruption and trafficking.. PLUS there is enough money for everyone to have at least a million dollars.. MONEY/ Gold isn’t the problem.. We’re nearly there.. they are just getting rid of as much corruption left over before it’s announced.
        Remember, there are those who are still ‘sleeping’ and that support hate, violence and humanity.
        PATIENCE!

zionGirl
          Participant

You are aware of course that NESARA is a Gold backed currency❓

judyBC
        Participant

if i’m not mistaken, trudeau sold it off the gold when he came in the 1st time.

RyanK
          Participant

Yes the Gold was sold to the deep state but now that the swamp is being cleaned out and all the Gold Ceased…we get that all back…We The People will have control and say what’s happens to it now. it will be used to advance us all and in all ways possible. This is Canada’s Golden Era like the rest of the world and because we are a Republic and part of North America we are on Nesara and over seas is Gesara.

CanadianFighter
            Participant

I really don’t understand anything about the Nesara/Gersara thing, however, to give some perspective to the amounts of gold they have recovered, MelK mentioned possibly $23 quatrotrillion, that is 23 with 45 zeros after it. Charlie Ward mentioned something like 159 plane loads. I believe I also heard mention that even the Arch of the Covenant (as well as other artifacts) was recovered from under the Vatican, it has been missing for about 2500 years. With all the tunnels being discovered worldwide it is not a wonder that things including people were able to disappear never to be seen again (until now).

rwozney
        Participant

The white hats/alliance has confiscated everything under the Vatican and London. There was 650 plane loads recovered. With the deep state they kept maticulas records of who they took it from dates and amounts. It will all be returned to whom they stole it from.

nucam
          Participant

i saw that but it it truth??? we can see trump pushing the vaccins, i said in one clip that he is the father of the vaxcine
          i do not if all blsh.

CanadianFighter
            Participant

It is truth that the gold has been recovered. As for Trump ‘pushing’ the jab, you should take note that he also said everyone has to make the choice for themselves. He pushed this out so that it would be allocated as an emergency measure, and that it is experimental, the reason was so that it could not be made mandatory, like certain people I will remain nameless, pays no attention to. The FDA refuses to approve any of the so-called ‘vaccines’ as there are other cures, and a vaccine is not necessary for something that has more than a 99% cure rate. Trump has also STOPPED pushing it.

Rita1972
              Participant

Thankyou VERY well said! I Always cringed whenever I heard people say that about Trump. I honestly don’t think he ever pushed it. Besides it is possible he was lied to. There is no way he would’ve ever tried to harm a single soul.

CanadianFighter
            Participant

nucam, I believe that it is truth. You need to learn to ready Donald Trump, he often talks in code. Like when he spoke of the JAB, he mentioned that people should take it at their own discretion. He wanted to bring it out as an emergency measure, so that the Biden Regime could not make a mandatory. Keep an open mind to what the President says, if it sounds kind of strange coming from him, read into it that he is saying something all together different to confuse them.
            As for the gold–different sources different amounts.
            Mel K mentioned that there is $10 quatrotrillion in gold and treasure found under the Vatican & Buck House. Today, I read that Gene Decode said there was a googolplex worth.
            10 quatotrillion = 10 to the 45 power or 10 with 45 zeros after it.
            a googol is 10 to the 100 power so 100 zeros
            a googleplex = 10 to the 10100 power.
            Now that is a whole lot of gold to have been found and will be distributed around the world from whereever it came from.

CanadianFighter
          Participant

I previously said 159 planes, I could have been mistaken as to what Charlie said. I knew there were a lot, thanks for the correction.

meghan
          Participant

Yes Zion, I heard they also found loads of gold in the swiss Tunnels and confiscated that. As to Trudeau selling it off, I’m glad we retrieved it! Trudeau gave away billions of tax dollars to foreign countries and never consulted with we the people or caucus. There is only one place for a corrupt boy like him. MY QUESTION IS, WHEN WILL CANADA COME INTO THE PICTURE/ WHEN WILL WE MAKE THE TRANSITION TO GOLD BACKING!!!!

zionGirl
            Participant

Megan do you have proof or is it someone said. Because mainstream are saying and we r told don’t believe them, and I don’t but as well I’m told to believe the right without proof. C’mon guys start posting some proof. I don’t want to blindly follow you anymore than the “Drive-By Mainstream Whore Media”. Show me something.

rwozney
        Participant

The Vatican and city of London have been raided and all gold, funds, and antiquities were taken. The deep state keep meticulous records of where they got it the date and how much they took. Everything will be returned from where it came. There was 650 plane loads of gold.

zionGirl
      Participant

Gr8 Awakening as much as I want to believe this, it is conjecture, that means it’s more something I will hope for but we have not seen any proof. Meanwhile, we’re sittings around waiting for someone To come in on their big white horse and save us.

Gr8 Awakening
      Participant

Of course… and it won’t be based on GREED (or ego) anymore.. the Fiat worthless paper system will be gone and ALL currency will be created as Gold-backed (from what I’ve heard)

SierraFoxtrot19
        Participant

The one element missing in this whole era is GOD. Listen to the prophets, his messages for Canada are there.
        Everything will be in Gods time, not mans.

Reccared
      Participant

WWG1WGA… patriots, NESARA-GESARA is an inherently global endeavour. It works everywhere the same. Because the money stolen by the Vatican was stole from every human being on Earth. It is coming and NCSWIC.

Seniorpatriot
      Participant

Romana Didulo’s platform is NESARA from what I can tell.
      However, if she really is Commander-in-Chief she is on a temporary basis until REAL ELECTIONS are called for in Canada. Canadians need HOPE that the corruption and evil agenda will be twarted and need to believe in some kind of savior. Is Romana this savior? Personally, I would really like to see a lot more of her on a regular basis. Disclosure on May 27, 2021 and nothing after that. That bothers me as well as not showing any candidates on her website. Does that feel normal to you ? Does that feel credible to you ? I wonder… but I’m hopeful !!

DrMary
        Participant

Try raising your vibrations and mind above the 2-3d realm and then everything will make sense. I have and can vouch for her, but she doesn’t need any validation. Just listen to her words. By doing that, it should lift your vibration.

dbarlow
      Participant

A quick question: 5G networks. A number of countries have banned it due to human health concerns and china control. why has canada embraced it?

RyanK
        Participant

It was installed but I believe it’s not gonna work like it was supposed to because we will be switching on to the new starlink satellites which
        the frequency have been tuned down. But still anything giving off power, RF, EMF still gives of radiation. Wearing things to ground out the positive ions is best.

Stella
        Participant

Romana has a very active account on telegram. She also has Canada1stPartyOfCanada accounts on there for each province/territory I believe.

JohnathanSavage
      Participant

From what I understand, taxes are going to be very simple in the future. Zero income taxes and a 14% sales tax on everything new. There may be things like drivers license/license plate renewals, property taxes etc. But it’s going to be a simple system compared to what we have now. Canada revenue will be a fraction of a fraction of what it is now as well. When she says a much smaller government she means it, never again to become the bloated monster we currently have. The future is bright but it’s always darkest before the dawn. Everyone should be prepared for a communication blackout for up to 10 days and a power outage for 3-4 days. Stay calm and follow the directions that will be broadcasted.

SpriceGirl
      Participant

I LIKE TO THINK OF NESARA GESARA MORE AS A WAY OF LIFE THAN A FINANCIAL BENEFIT!. I have done a lot of research on the subject and while it would be amazing to not be constantly stressed about money, which keeps the level of consciousness low on the planet, I am more thinking about living in state of FREEDOM and PEACE and PROSPERITY for all. Image how that would solve so many of the world’s problems. It is more about liberating our beautiful planet as well as all of her inhabitants. NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT we are returning to Constitutional Law, Natural Law, Common Law, this in itself is going to be so liberating. And then the Med Beds and the release of the suppressed energies, but I am also really excited about having the Angelic Ets watch over us… I have taken photos and put them on http://www.AngelsForPatriots.com please check them out and share the photos to help raise HOPE on our planet.

We have so much to look forward to. Stay strong…. HOLD THE LINE, HOLD THE LIGHT 🙂

zionGirl
      Participant

Could someone post the telegram link for Romania’s accounts‼️

Patriot79
      Participant

I’ve also heard that we are getting paid back for all the trading of our original birth certificates around the world!

RonB375
      Participant

Question for Romana….will med beds be able to make vaccinated ppl whole again? I have heard from Australian elders that the soul leaves the body, but is still attached by a cord

zionGirl
      Participant

Yes I would like to know if med beds will heal the vaccine injured patients. God in Marl 16 tells us we lay hands they will be healed.

CanadianFighter
      Participant

I have heard that medbeds may help but would need to be used as soon as possible. So, that could be a problem, being that I don’t believe medbeds are that readily available yet. However, more than likely medbeds will not help at all being that it (the jab) is a bio-weapon meant to respond to computers that are being monitored against a persons health.

zionGirl
        Participant

Wouldn’t it be great if we can start sending viruses to their systems. That our HUMANITY would infect and decimate their entire system/ grid / lives❓ What fun‼️??

zionGirl
      Participant

Yes I want the trades $$ from my birth certificate back‼️

CanadianFighter
      Participant

What I am wondering is how our bank accounts and investment accounts will be effected when the gold standard kicks in. How will we know other than from possibly the not so mainstream media. We hear so much from the various sites in the US about gold, silver and crypto. What are we to expect in the line of changes. I understand some things, but not it all, it can be quite confusing.

zionGirl
        Participant

From what I’ve heard saying it will be like a direct transfer.

RonB375
      Participant

Why am I banned by admin on telegram? And how do I fix this?

Gulzu
      Participant

Hi, i am a retired worker and almost anyone i talk to about this has no knowledge at all about NESARA, is the media or MSM blanking this or the FEDS.?We need to know.Also nobody I spoke to knows about the Ms Didulo appoinment at all. How about Canadian corruption? I believe it is alive and thriving.Is this true? Pls let me know what is happening now.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.