NEWS FLASH!!!!

Home Forums Canada1st’ Cabinet NEWS FLASH!!!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      CanadianFighter
      Participant

Just found this. Dated August 8. It is from her TELEGRAM Acct
      ROMANA Didulo
      Telegram 8/8/21

Heads up Global Patriots…

The Middle and Lower Pissositos’ nonsense will intensify in the coming days because of the following:

1) No Deals for their Bosses who have been taken to the Spa.

2) They cannot print fake (fiat) money anymore.

3) They’re out of time…No one is taking their poison injections.

4) All of their financiers have been taken to the Spa.

5) Top Pissositos from every Country have been taken to the Spa.

Keep calm. Hold the line…

##### Q ##### Q ##### Q ##

Peace and Prosperity. Or perish.

I don’t play Politics.

HRH Majesty Queen Romana Didulo, @romanadidulo

shannon
      Participant

Hello Romana,

thank-you for the info it really helps to keep me calm. If one didn’t realize what is happening it would look really scary and I would feel helpless. Thank-you from the bottom of my heart to you and everyone that is working tirelessly behind the scenes.

God Bless
      your biggest fan
      Shannon O’Brien

mommablair@1Van
      Participant

Yes it would be very dark and depressing to not know you were not there in charge Thank you

CanadianFighter
      Participant

Shannon & Mommablair, in case you never noticed Romana did not enter those into the site, I did. In fact she has only been in this site once in the past, and she did not respond to anybodies enquiries.
      I am not as convinced any longer about her true existence. Since, she doesn’t appear to believe that we exist.
      Without any access to Telegram we are totally left behind. The only one that truly believes she exists is Romana herself. She is the only that has officially asknowledged her existance.
      I was once a strong believer in her, but no more. I am more and more seeing her as a Hoax.

CanadianFighter
      Participant

ROMANA DIDULO IS NOT WHAT SHE PRETENDS TO BE. SHE IS ACTUALLY WORKING AGAINST WHAT CANADA NEEDS, SHE IS A SATANIST. ONE WITH TRUDEAU. Actually she is a 33degree Mason. One like those involved in child trafficking and sacrifice.

To the powers that be SHUT THIS WEBSITE DOWN!!!! CANADA DOES NOT NEED ANY MORE SATANISTS, CHILD-KILLERS. REMOVE EVERYONE THAT IS REGISTERED.

Gr8 Awakening
        Participant

@CanadianFighter
        Can you show us your proof? Links etc.
        Until then, I will STILL support her.
        Thanks.

PercyPinkerton
        Participant

CanadianFighter……..you are WRONG!!!!!!!…….Don’t be a CanadianPussycat………Follow her on Telegram….I do and I don’t have the telegram app. Where you got your info is baffling to me !!!!!!!!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.