Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

Home Forums American – Canadian Patriots Q & A FOR QUEEN ROMANA, for those of us unab le to access Telegram

Viewing 64 reply threads
  • Author
      CanadianFighter
      Participant

Just wanted to start a topic to find out answers from our Queen Romana. I along with others don’t have access to ask on Telegram, but would appreciate answers.

Question
      1) Sunday July 18, Vernon, British Columbia experienced a 2 hour power outage. Was this in any way associated with the upcoming EBS?
      2) In mid-April it was announced that there was to be a Special Ops training exercise taking place between Vernon & Kamloops. Am I right in assuming that this was not a training exercise, but a personnel placement mission? It seemed odd to me that Spec Ops would be doing training exercises at this time when so many events are taking place

rpwzxc
      Participant

I concur with your need for answers , It seems if you do not use a brain cooker/tracker “cellphone”your need to know is not considered important. some of us have not been force fed fluoride for the last 40 yrs and still have an IQ over 90. Those of us who are still able to discern facts with critical reasoning , are the ones that should be in the loop!

CanadianFighter
      Participant

Queen Romana, on your Telegram page, I noticed that you asked for 10 suggestions for changes for our communities. Well, although I can’t think of any particular for Vernon, at this time. I have thought of something that would affect the entire country. It is something that should be considered sooner than later, as it will take a great deal of planning and executing. That suggestion would be a rapid transit system, much like a bullet train. A system that interconnects the west coast to the east coast. This would be a system that would inter-connect with provincial and municipal lines. With the loss of Greyhound there is no way for those living in far reaching rural areas to get quickly to any specifc destination, whether for appointments, work, or pleasure. A system such as this would make it possible to live in one area while working elsewhere. On top of that, it would be environmentally friendly as there would be less need for cars on the roads, as well as less accidents.
      This would be a major undertaking, but would service all areas and everyone could take advantage of it.

rpwzxc
      Participant

Show and teach people to grow food and how to store it. Also how to differentiate between different flora,-weeds trees berries for eating, medicinal use and disease prevention, I have been off grid , Isolated on 41 acres for 30 years and Use the old ways when ever possible.

Angel
      Participant

Qeen Romana of Canada, I am so ready to serve you and the people of Canada to get the Deep State down. Enough is enough!!! So happy to know that you are here for us and the people “We the people” and we will help you with all we have 😁😁😁 for my part, I am sooooo ready since more than 1 year now!!!! God bless you, God bless We the people and God bless the military fighting for us and with us❤❤❤
      So, do I/We have to wait still very long?

Emm
      Participant

I am not able to access Telegram because I don’t use a ‘smart phone’ and am still using an old Nokia flip phone with minimum features. I signed up on Gab hoping that Romana’s Q&A’s would be posted there but unfortunately they are not and since it is a fairly new account there is not too much updated info. Can someone who manages this website copy the Q&A’s posted on Telegram and re-post them here for us on this forum please? Thank you so much!

CanadianFighter
        Participant

Hi Emm, I cannot access Telegram to ask questions, however, I was able to read the Q & A’s but now it appears that it has been locked down. I don’t know if it is for those not registered, if it is just for Romana, or if it is the entire sight. I keep hoping that Romana would come onto this site and check out the questions we have hear I have tried leaving messages of such. One on this site accessed by her, and one on gab, but there has been no response. I’m afraid that if we don’t get responses some people may lose interest if figure that it is a fraud. However, the more I read responses by Romana the more I am convinced that she is definitely legit.
        I hope and pray and her EBS message comes out soon, as I am sure many of our questions will be answered then. Let us keep up the faith that things will start to move more quickly, as the deep state keeps tripping up.

CanadianFighter
        Participant

Hi Emm, I have just discovered another spot where we can read Romana’s Telegram Q & A. Don’t know how long that will last. Try operationdisclosureofficial.com Do a search for her name. Not sure about asking questions, but there is an address for guests.

Emm
      Participant

Hi CanadianFighter, thanks for your response above re my post. Yes I agree the Q&A’s on her Telegram Account were visibly accessible but for a few days ago where it got shut down and her new Gab account appeared. I remember reading one of the questions asking if her Telegram Account had been hacked and she answered with a no, no, no. So what can one do but be patient and hope that the questions asked on this website are being noticed and taken seriously.

PercyPinkerton
      Participant

I’d like to believe….but I’ve moved to the fence…..some things just don’t sit right with me. I’m getting battered at home, within family and friends. I feel at times to be completely isolated. At times I say what the hell…death is sounding pretty good !!!! Been there done that !!!! Yet I still hang on by a single hair and it’s getting slippery….I think I might take a long nap…..wake me up when it’s over !!!!!!

CanadianFighter
      Participant

Percy, you need to keep the faith. I know it is difficult. If you are being battered at home for your belief’s then perhaps it might be a good idea for you to step away from your family and friends for a time, take a time to enter your own private “closet” and contemplate what is really going on. Have some real one on one time with God. He is always there for you. Things will get worse before they can get better. I too, have often wished that I wasn’t living through this time, but then I would listen to something or someone that would say that we are living in exciting times, and although doubtful I become a little more confident that we that believe are here for a purpose, and right now I think perhaps that purpose is to prepare ourselves to help rebuild the world to a more loving and caring one. If you have a place that you can get away to (a shed, or drive to a romote peaceful place) shut off your phone from being contacted by everyone that maligns you, even for a couple of hours at a time, do it. Go talk to God, open up your heart to learn what it is that you need to do. Ponder everything you are learning, those family and friends will come around eventually to realize that maybe you are on the right track. God Bless, we will be praying for you to hold the faith and have strength to go on.

lynn777dube
      Participant

Wow, ‘Canadian Fighter’, I could not have said it better. Love your words of encouragement as we are all feeling the heaviness at times. And ‘PercyPinkerton’, you are not alone in feeling all those emotions but these are times when we must all be strong in our faith and to not cave in to the ‘program’. Feel proud that you are part of the ‘awakened tribe’ because there is no better place to be right now. I would much rather have my eyes wide open and be a truth seeker than to be ‘controlled’ by outside forces. And when it comes to friends and family, well, I think we are all experiencing some level of drama and trauma around this but in the end, like ‘Canadian Fighter’ said, they will all come around, they are just not ready yet.

PercyPinkerton
      Participant

Thank you both….CanadianFighter and LYNN777DUBE for your encouragement…..muchly appreciated………I can get down at times…but I don’t believe deep down I can Quit…….unless run over by a bus or a moose !!!!…….The body may be old but my brain thinks I’m 17….gee that’s funny.I hadn’t planned to say 17…”Q”…There’s more to it than the eyes can see 1!!!! Thanks again to you both !!!! WWG1WGA !!!!

lynn777dube
      Participant

Hello ‘PercyPinkerton’! Just an after thought after what you expressed earlier. Another thing which I think we are feeling is the ‘disconnect’ from most of our friends and family members whom we love and who continue to be asleep. It’s as if they are on another timeline. The feeling that best describes this for me is a kind of ‘mourning’ over this bifurcation. After trying to wake up some of my friends to no avail, I found some level of peace in surrendering to another timeline, one with a positive future for humanity. This is what is needed now more then ever to forge this new reality. We discovered Romana because we are part of this new world. Now, for the first time in my life, there is hope for humanity and it will be extraordinary to witness the unfolding of these constructive changes that she proposes for Canada and the world. She inspires us to become active members of her tribe empowering “We the People”. I look forward in making new meaningful connections with people who all have one common goal: “Peace and Prosperity” as stated by
      Romana.

CanadianFighter
        Participant

I so much agree with you Lynn, I hadn’t really thought of it this way, but you are right. We are awake and we found Romana. I was reading comments in RebelNews earlier about Romana proclaiming to be Queen and all the negativity. These are people that claim to be on the right side but they so much refuse to do research to discover what may very well be correct. One ‘gal’ and others keeps calling her a lunatic and mentally disabled. The refuse to consider that it may very well be true. The Rebel reporter sounds like more of an opinion reporter than a news reporter, very much like CNN or CBC. Speaking out completely against any possibilites of her leading the country. I think the biggest issue is that she is being called a queen. They will only think of a queen as a sovereign, and not as as person of service. Perhaps, that title should have been avoided, as I know from previous comments on various sites that people were against having the royals. I think the sooner that this all comes out the better. Once this comes out the country and the world can start the healing process. Sure there will be lots of cleanup that needs to be continued, but at the same time others can begin rebuilding, planning, re-educating, while at the same time being counselled to the realities of change. To do believe that many of these naysayers are really in denial and don’t realize that the whole world will be totally different than it was and it will never be the same again. PEACE AND PROSPERITY FOR CANADA AND THE WORLD. What a wonderful prospect.

lynn777dube
      Participant

Hello ‘CanadianFighter’! I saw the video of the young Rebel News reporter commenting on Romana. It’s obvious that his ego was bruised when Romana ignored his questions and removed him from the channel. But to go out there and actually try to discredit her is another matter. There are too many reporters and journalists who are sharing personal ‘opinions’ and have no desire to remain objective because of hidden agendas. I am very disappointed with Rebel News because of that. People reveal themselves by the nature of their questions and comments and I don’t blame Romana for her zero tolerance of such journalists.
      We need an appropriate revised definition of what the title of ‘Queen’ truly entails. I’m assuming the EBS broadcast will elaborate on the topic. We’ll just have to wait and see…

CanadianFighter
        Participant

Yes, time will tell of what will really take place.
        I am glad that I am able to spread words of encourgement. I have never been known for that ability. I guess it has just taken nearly 65 years to develop.
        I too am very disappointed with RebelNews, I always thought they were someone that we could depend on, now, I’m not so sure. I figured that they might become Canada’s daily news source, to fill in the gap that will soon be open. Now, I’m not so sure.
        I am so looking forward to seeing the changes that Canada 2.0 will bring. Romana has mentioned that there will be no elections for a number of years which makes sense, being that what is presently out there would just be more of the same with all of their friends gaining wealth while the rest of us pay for it. The future generations need to be retaught, and shown what a peaceful, compatible world can be like. How can anyone know this when there has never been true peace anywhere, let alone over the entire earth? PEACE AND HARMONY, What a glorious thought!!
        FREEDOM, especially for all of those children that have been found and rescued, they are the future of society.

Gr8 Awakening
      Participant

I use to watch / listen to Rebel News but as of late.. I believe they too are controlled opposition. When they did the interview with Chris Sky, all they did was trash him as they are doing to Romana.
      One thing we need in Ontario.. is for the STORES to be informed that masks are no longer mandatory since June 09 2021.
      NO ONE is informing them to take their signs down. They are keeping people in fear and this needs to stop!
      Thank you everyone for WAKING UP.. This is OUR time now..
      Peace!

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Gr8 Awakening. Reason: Spelling error :o(
        CanadianFighter
        Participant

Funny that you mention Chris Sky being trashed by Rebel News. Because on episode I watched had Chris Sky trashing Romana, and yes it was on Rebel News as well. I have definitely stopped subscribing to Rebel News. I like TrueNorth, but I don’t find them diverse enough, don’t really know of any other potentially good Canadian Newscasters, with the emphasis on News. I’m in BC and I don’t know of any here.
        As for the masks there is still signage up here as well, although it reads much like Masks are Recommended. Hair Salons are all requiring them. But there are still so many sheeple out there afraid to take them off. Although I believe Kelowna has been demanded to go back to masks due to and “upswing”. No thanks, don’t need to go there, I’ll shop at home. When are they going to realize the masks to absolutely nothing. When I commented on that a couple of times I got told “Your opinion”, yeah my opinion along with about 99% of medical personnel. What a bunch of lemmings, heading for the cliff and ready to jump over.

Just watched Stew Peters. It appears that a man in Alberta has just defeated the courts in regards to proving the COVID does NOT exist, and it is in the court records. We all know that it will not hit MSM, but this will soon go worldwide.
        https://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2021/08/all-covid-rules-all-over-the-world-must-fall-because-of-something-that-happened-in-canada-3755993.html

lynn777dube
      Participant

Just saw the video on Stew Peters Show! Very impressive! Let’s see if this happens in other provinces. This will reveal all the corrupt judges.

lynn777dube
      Participant

To go back to the question of what we would like to see in our future communities, I love your suggestion of a new transportation system, maybe based on the new technology that will be released, like some kind of high speed anti-gravity train. That would be wonderful! No more roads and dangerous winter driving!
      To add to what the gentleman living off grid was mentioning. I see a whole re-education in the area of personal health and taking responsibility for our well being. Also re-educating of all the medical professionals (on the whole planet) about biology and the benefits of healthy eating and living to PREVENT disease instead of being the drug pushers of the pharmaceutical industry. With the ‘medbeds’ coming, some will probably be trained in that field and the rest might become natural health practitioners. Health and biology taught in the schools should become mandatory. How to take care of your mind, body and soul is the foundation of a thriving humanity.
      Another thing I would like to see in every community is healthy drinking water and clean air. No more poisons in our water, like fluoride and God knows what else! A structured mineralized water like Nature intended. Clean air restored to its original oxygen level so that we can THINK more clearly.
      Converting unused office buildings into affordable housing. Eliminating the street drug problems in our society and housing the homeless. Every human being deserves the basic requirements of life. I don’t know of any mayor of any city addressing this issue. Like Romana points out, the corruption runs very deep.
      Reigniting the entrepreneurial spirit towards projects that bring VALUE to humanity. This way, you can actually feel good about going to work because you are making a difference. No more ‘soul-sucking’ jobs… With the release of all the hidden technologies, this will inspire the younger generation to get involved. I think there will be so much to do that the majority of people will be excited to be part of the transformation. Once we are financially free, our creativity will soar and we will want to be part of the ‘re-building’ process. We’ll need to replace words like ‘job’ to ‘vocation’ or ‘mission’, ‘lifework’, ‘assignment’… A motivating pep talk to all Canadians will surely get the ball rolling.
      Communities will also need a new breed of mayors or ‘Humanitarian Councillors’ to address the particular needs of that town or city and to facilitate the roll out of the new technologies.
      School counselors becoming true ‘liaison counselors’ directing students to their appropriate ‘vocation’. It will be important to educate these counselors on all of the possibilities that students will have in the future. I see counselors having a very important role of ‘liaison’ between the school and the new world demands for new world professions. Students will be able to dream again about their future and the value they can add to society. The low consciousness mindset of ‘competition’ elevated to higher consciousness concepts like ‘cooperation’, ‘alliance’, ‘collaboration’.
      I could go on and on…
      Would love to hear more suggestions…

CanadianFighter
        Participant

Lynn, you mentioned converting office building into affordable housing. That is something that would definitely be required, however, what we will need first will be facilities for the mentally disabled, as it has been pointed out by Mel K, there are going to thousands of people that are going to need mental help assistance before they will be able to live on their own. Perhaps using some of these office buildings for a commune kind of facility clinic, where they can move into and have a roof over their heads, but also get the counselling required. This kind of facility should be one in which the residents do the work themsselves, (under supervision). Each one would have scheduled rotation of chores. So, everyone is doing a series of different tasks, not the same thing all the time. In doing this they will be gaining confidence in themselves, learning how to do everyday tasks which could very well lead them into work skills. So, they will be learning cooking, cleaning, maintence and possibly gardening depending of the facilities. All of this along with both group and personal counselling will help them become healthy, independant individuals.
        There would have to be live in supervision so that if there are any issues at night they can be taken care of, and the rules of the house would be adhered to. Eventually they would graduate into outside paid work, wihle still living on the premises, so that they are still maintaining the supervision, until they eventually are able to move out on their own. This is when the affordable housing will be needed. Even after they have moved out on their own. There should still be counselling available to them if they feel they need it.
        If any of those they are dealing with have drug dependencies, then rehab is going to be necessary with different levels of care before they can move into the previous care. This is going to require more than just counselling, this is where we may still require doctors, to work with them. Medbeds would be used, but I am certain it will take several episodes to rehabilitate those that require that.
        This is going to be a long process depending on how respondent these people will be. I’m sure the Medbeds will be the biggest help of moving people through the system quickest. But, everything takes time. The biggest issue with the drug dependents will be that they need to want to be rehabilitated.

Not sure if I got my point across. It is kind of difficult to explain.

PercyPinkerton
      Participant

I would like to agree on the Subject of Romana’s position as Head of Gov. etc. and the reporter slamming her with no good reasoning with his response. Rebel news should rename themselves……After all this isn’t STAR WARS…..or IS IT? If they were actually the real Rebel news would they slam another member of the ALLIANCE? I’ve always put a lot of salt on these dudes !!!!!!! Personally I just unsubscribed to their U tube channel..I’ve tried, on another topic, to sign up for telegram about 77 times….THIS I TRULY GIVE UP ON !!!!!!…to me FAKE..FAKE…FAKE…..Worst app I have encountered !!!!!!! If there’s one thing that will kill me …it’s telegram………SUCKS !!!!!……………………..Just waitng for my blood pressure to get back close to normal !!!!!!! You know it’s funny…when I was young..one of my hobbies was history and war…I spent hours researching the world’s militaries and I could tell you every ship’s name…every division of the German army…..but now I look back and wonder …..What the hell was I thinking????? I am beginning to think you have to be a lunatic to survive this SCENARIO we have been living…..Never liked Zombie type movies…but I am living in ONE BIG ONE…the mother of all ZOMBIE movies !!!!!! YET I LOVE MY CREATOR….AND I PUT my trust in HIM !!!!! Where we go one we go all……grab hands and stay together……We Won…..It’s just a matter of time delay !!!!!!!

CanadianFighter
      Participant

Lynn it will be interesting to see where some of the young people in college now, will turn with their careers. I particularly think of my nephews wife. She is presently working on her second doctorate in Stem Cell research. With medbeds this is going to be totally unnecessary. She wants to be a professor, perhaps she will have to learn about the operation of these medbeds and teach the future of these devices. She is only a year or two away from this degree. My nephew is right on par for whats coming as a Mechanical Engineer, he will just have to reeducate his area of specialty with the changes that will be taking place in regards to HVAC.
      I love the idea of the anti-gravity vehicles. Everyone is going to need reeducation, at 65 I wonder how I should re-educate myself. Yikes! Am I ready for more education?
      Percy, with your interest in history, you might want to consider re-writing history, sort of doing a comparison of what we were led to believe, and what is reality. I was watching “Fall of the Cabal” a 10 part compilation which was most interesting. I think she covered pretty much everything, also mentioning the need to rewrite history. I saved planning to send it to friend. I have written a note to include telling her that if she is not ready to except the entire narrative, then she shouldn’t watch any of it. She totally disagrees with the Royal Family’s involvement, and wouldn’t even consider the fact JFK jr might still be alive. I can’t imagine what she would say if I told her that Diana might still be alive. I think she would freak, she doesn’t have a whole lot of good to say about her basically thinks she didn’t have the right to play around on Charlie, even after their divorce.
      I’m not a zombie or horror movie type either. However, I always enjoyed disaster movies. I guess we are in the middle of the biggest disaster movie in history, and it is reality. Should be interesting when somebody (perhaps Mel Gibson) creates a movie of this time in our lives.
      Funny, you discribe Telegram exactly like I would. However, I read just this morning how fabulous it is I haven’t found anything that I particurly agree with was never a fan of the non- social media, so finding a replacement wasn’t that difficult. YouTube was easy to replace with Rumble although I kind of miss some of the movies, I could get there, but I don’t want any more to do with Google. Although, I do admit I use Google Translate, since I haven’t found a good replacement for that. I was on Facebook for a time, but I spent too much time playing CandyCrush, not really doing the communication thing. Was also on Yahoo! but we all know what kind of a disaster that was. I guess I will just stick to Rumble.
      I definitely think something is about to happen for real. My Easter Cactus is blooming. Sounds like a resurrection to me. I heard that Aug 11th may start the 10 day blackout. That could be our beginning to a brand new God filled world.

MoutonNoir
        Participant

Essayez Mate Translate disponible dans le navigateur Firefox. C’est mieux que Google Translate.

PercyPinkerton
      Participant

There are and were several people I’ve followed over the years…like …….Cliff Richard…Audie Murphy…..loved his character and his films….Glen Campbell….Ricky Nelson and it’s funny I watched a movie about Mother Theresa years ago thinking what an amazing person she was….and boy was I deceived…Who’s good and who knows….things…who is in the club…I was brought up Catholic and went to St. Mary’s Basilica in Halifax for years. I heard a story regards to the parking lot for the church which was adjacent, actually a part of the girl’s school of same name, that it used to be a graveyard and was paved over. Is that normal to pave over a graveyard? I used to say how the government, to me , was like the Mafia ……they had to have their cut !!!!! Maybe I should have said they needed their CULT !!!! If anyone never realized what effects lying has…it’s becoming abundantly clear !!!!! ….Last word…..Lord you lead…..I’ll try to stay out of trouble !!!! or how about…I’ll try and keep up !!!! WWG1WGA……..Who put the escalator in the rabbit hole????

lynn777dube
      Participant

‘CanadianFighter’, I love your input on the conversion of unused office buildings. Your suggestions make a lot of sense and I agree, the will to heal has to be there. Maybe there’s a setting on the medbeds for ‘psychological balancing’, ‘trauma healing’, ‘entity de-possession’ and other functions that can help. This would be a fast track approach.
      I’m assuming that Romana and her team have some kind of ‘template’ for Canada 2.0 and maybe these issues are already addressed in some global plan of transformation. The ‘white hats’ and possibly with their ‘off world helpers’ have probably been working behind the scenes for quite some time and I’m assuming that a rebuilding plan for a thriving humanity is already planned out. Maybe not ALL the details and this is where WE all come in… doing the nitty gritty tasks. I see an abundance of jobs or ‘occupations’ and new career paths for humanity. I find this all so fascinating and exciting…learning new things, taking on new challenges, rising to our full potential.

For the making of the ultimate movie-documentary of these times, in addition to Mel Gibson, I would like to suggest Oliver Stone. I loved his movie about Edward Snowden. It seemed so authentic and real. His movies tug at your heart strings.

Gr8 Awakening
      Participant

Just saw this video (for the USA) and I’m wondering if there is something SIMILAR for Canada.
      I’ve been asking American Lawyers if they are aware of something and waiting to hear back.
      ALSO. I too am unable to get on Telegram. How can we get some answers from Romana?
      Anyone know?

F O T O C FILES $500 TRILLION LAWSUIT AGAINST THE FEDERAL GOVT AND OVER 140 MONOPOLISTS – 08 04 21

CanadianFighter
        Participant

Yes, I saw that article too. I tried a couple different things to reach out to her, but, nothing.
        One was her one time entry into the forum a couple of weeks ago. I though perhaps she would respond to that. The other was through Gab. But, no response.
        So many questions without being able to get an official answer.

CanadianFighter
      Participant

Not familiar with Oliver Stone, but then I don’t go to alot of movies.
      My brain has gone on stalemate. I hadn’t really been out for a couple of days, and when I went out today I was quite surprised by how close the White Rock Lake Fire is to town. Looking to the West and Northwest of time you would be certain we were in for the storm of all storms. Which I would prefer. Another small town north of here was taken out, and some of the comments have been that the fire isn’t acting normal. My guess would be HAARP. I am preparing for evacuation. I have to be prepared as I have to help by evacuating my 95 year old mother from her facility as well. If we get the alert, we will go. I won’t wait for an order.
      With the fire so close I am surprised that we are not smokey right now. Unfortunately, it has been windy here all day. Hopefully, the wind will turn on itself and back over the burned area, and for the torrential rainfall without the fire from the sky. The rain might not be good from the fruit, but right now I don’t really care about the fruit.
      So, if you don’t hear anything from me for awhile (at some point) you will know why.
      Pray for British Columbia, that the fires will be brought to a sudden halt and spare us of the Deep State inferno. I go on Global News and all I see is COVID this & that. I guess they haven’t heard that the virus doesn’t exist.

lynn777dube
      Participant

I’m so sorry to hear about the fires reaching your area. My heart goes out to you. I lived in the Okanagan, not too long ago and I know what it’s like to be evacuated at the last minute. I’ve moved to Vancouver Island to get away from the endless summers of fire and smoke.
      I think there may be some rain tomorrow. Anyways, take care of yourself and your Mom. I send you my prayers.

CanadianFighter
        Participant

Thanks, for you prayers, it was trying to rain a little but not enough to do any good. I just came back from a “walk”, stopped and talked to some people across the street for nearly an hour, came back in and my ‘Canada1stparty’ t’shirt is black from the ash. Just had a shower to get rid of the smell. We have actually had it pretty good over the last 3 years. 2017 was the last bad one, that is when I drove to Ontario for a wedding. First and only time I have driven outside the province. The Rogers Pass was horrific with smoke that year, I had hoped to see rain somewhere along the way but didn’t see any until the other side of Sioux Ste Marie, and then I didn’t think it was going to stop. It rained all through the outdoor wedding in Muskoka, we were all drenched. But is was a nice day regardless. Coming back I decided to come down through Prince George, wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to take Hwy 97, but it was totally fine. I hardly saw any burnt areas near the highway. What a trip that was 3 weeks, and finally got home and things were almost cleared up.
        Seems to me the island gets their share of fires too. Then there are the earthquakes.
        I had considered going to the evac center here to help, then realized that I have too much to do to prepare in case I have to go. I might consider it if I get everything into the car. The Evac center is right across the street from my mom’s building.
        I am praying for torrential rains to fall and oust all of these fires.

PercyPinkerton
      Participant

Just heard today on 95.7 radio talk of Romana Didulo…..I only caught a very short piece….I think it was broadcast maybe in Toronto….our station is in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Her name is getting around…ya think?????

CanadianFighter
        Participant

Hopefully, it is some positive feedback. Most of what I have been seeing has been anything but. I am thinking that it might be best for her to lose the “queen” title, it is really not a positive, especially with the knowledge of what the Windsor were/are involved in. And, if we are a Republic, we really don’t need queen figurehead after all we are no longer Commonwealth. We are supposed to be an independent country.

lynn777dube
      Participant

That’s great news, but I hope it was positive! I will tune into that radio station today to see if they repeat the message. I can’t wait to here more…

Emm
      Participant

Hi CanadianFighter, Hope you are doing well and out of harms way at this point! Just remarking on your statement of ‘Queen’ re Romana and how distasteful it sounds and feels to a lot of us Canadian Patriots…Well just a thought that perhaps it is a lark, a caper of sorts identifying herself as queen of the chessboard perhaps? D.J.T. being the King of course…just a thought!

CanadianFighter
      Participant

That is a good one. And what does the Queen do? She protects the King.
      I was half way to Naramata when the lifted the alert, still on watch but not on alert. I continued on dropped off my mother, and returned home. I learned very quickly that my sister thinks I should get the jab, and didn’t really want me in her home. Although she said I should stay, I felt otherwise, so immediately returned. It was a nice 2 hour drive each way. Mom had to be evacuated anyway because the home she lives at was evacuating to Kelowna. Told my sister that she was now responsible to her. It is far cooler today, we had some rain overnight. More is expected tonight. Looks much clearer, even towards the fire zone.
      I asked my sister that if she has had the jab why do they still need to wear masks. She started to say to protect those that haven’t been. Then she stopped, perhaps she realized that what she was saying didn’t make sense.
      One of her 3 boys is is agreement with us, the other 2 & her daughter in law, she said are smart? Boy are they all in for a real wake-up and a shock. She claims that what I and her son are reading on line is a bunch of garbage. Which obviously means MSM is real? LOL. I totally give up on her, must contact my nephew.

lynn777dube
      Participant

Emm, to add to your interpretation of ‘queen’, I found the following interesting definitions in the Merriam-Webster:
      “the most privileged piece of each color in a set of chessmen having the power to move in any direction across any number of unoccupied squares”
      “a woman eminent in rank, power, or attractions/a female chieftain/a female monarch/the wife or widow of a tribal chief/the wife or widow of a king/a goddess or a thing personified as female and having supremacy in a specified realm
      And when you look up the definition of ‘monarch’: “a sovereign ruler/one that holds preeminent position or power
      And when you look up the definition of ‘preeminent’: “having paramount rank, dignity, or importance : outstanding, supreme

lynn777dube
      Participant

More food for thought: I was listening to a video lately from “The sons of liberty” that talked about the real role of a Queen and they mention that a true Queen serves ‘we the people’ and upholds the laws of God.

PercyPinkerton
      Participant

Unable to get code ….tried multiple times …giving up ….SUCKS !!!!!!

PercyPinkerton
      Participant

PercyPinkerton
      Participant

northsouthgal
      Participant

General Flynn is building The America Project. Will Canada have The Canada Project? If so, how can we help get it started?

CanadianFighter
        Participant

I expect what you would be referring to would be Canada 2.0. This will probably explain things best if it is accepted.
        Canada 2.0 Is Forming Now… Canada 1.0 Is A Horror Story We Have To Leave Behind So That We Can Truly Live!!
        July 21, 2021

Canada 2.0 Is Forming Now… Canada 1.0 Is A Horror Story We Have To Leave Behind So That We Can Truly Live!! O.N.E. News
        People don’t quite innerstand why the leaders are coming at us with mystery needles, as they poison the food, air, water and soil, as they brainwash as many people as possible with fake science and fake friendship, into blind obedience, and now it’s time to figure this shit out! Why can’t they seem to find the who is taking the children and the women???Why are so many in debt, depressed, and trapped in a land that is free, rich and abundant? I know there’s lots of confusion out there, and I too, am confused… but I’m interested in sorting that out, and this is why I’m writing this article… to help others who may be confused, and doing so helps to bring clarity to my own confusion. We do have a shared dream to not be confused… hehe… I hope… so let’s get going on this… You know, as we deal with our confusion, it brings clarity, and the clarity helps increase our energy. I know lots of us are tired with dealing with the collective, and our own miscreations that are the inevitable result of the confusion. So let’s get unconfused together. Some of what I’m about to share is going to bring up anger, more confusion, doubt, perhaps rage, and will challenge many people mentally and emotionally on a very deep level… just know that it’s all getting better and trust and have faith always, in a better way, even when things are good. Things haven’t been great for Canada 1.0 since the day Canada 1.0 was born. It was always a lie… and everyone got sucked in… so very long ago. I’m going to make some points here…

1. Canada 1.0 was never a free country, it has ALWAYS been an enslaved colony… not a day went by, by which it hasn’t been… UNTIL NOW, that is.
        2. Canada 1.0 was built on suffering… and we all are learning just how much the natives have had to suffer… but everyone along the way has had to carry a burden by which they didn’t know existed. So not only was Canada birthed on the suffering of natives and settlers, it continues to this day.
        3. Canada 1.0 has to keep Canadians down otherwise Canadian would break free of the colony… the old Canada I speak of… in order to run a successful colony, you can’t let the colony get to powerful you know… wink wink… and so it has always been that way. Canadians were always kept down. Always, and it’s true in recent times, but it doesn’t have to be true today. They had to keep us down financially, by controlling all the resources and sharing as little as possible with the people…. AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE. Gee… I remember growing up in the prairies, and never saw local fish in our stores, even though our province of SK supposedly has 10000 lakes. The food has always been poisoned. There is a food war, so that we go without proper nutrition, and are also poisoned in ways we cannot comprehend. It has always been this way, but it’s gotten pretty bad lately.
        4. Canada 1.0 had to sell Canadians on what being Canadian is… a national marketing gimmick… folks, this is hard to see, but basically Canada the country is a marketing program. It’s an idea… it’s ideas from bad people. Face it… all of it had to be approved by the queen of england who was never the legit queen at all. It’s like someone stealing something, and then claiming it as their own… it isn’t their’s… stolen goods do not belong to the thief, otherwise we all could steal each others’s everything, and claim it, because we have it…. life doesn’t work that way. The universe does not work this way. The universe is not the wild west where everyone steals as much as possible.
        5. Canada 1.0 tried to steal it’s way to prosperity… but it can’t. No one can steal their way to prosperity. Sure, it might look like they get away with it, but not when it’s challenged, because there’s no legit basis for claiming ownership.
        6. Canada 1.0 NEVER HONOURED THE TREATIES, and thus, lied from the beginning. This is really hard for people to digest, but there are no treaties without good faith. If you make a deal with someone who intends to rip you off, the deal is null and void… legally so. There are actually no native treaties, because Canada the fake colony was lying to the natives from the beginning and made this a really long lasting habit.
        7. Canada 1.0 has to kill itself, and it’s at war with Canadians. In case you haven’t noticed, your leaders haven’t been ‘very Canadian’ these days…they have been serving foreign interests and always have, but now it’s just gotten real bad… real, real bad. People who have joined in the lie, in order to personally benefit. Now, all these sellout people, are breaking up Canada and they are at war with Canadians. Canada has to be at war with Canadians, so that Canada can die. The sellouts do not want Canada to exist as used to exist, because they have to destroy ‘nationalism’… the same ‘nationalism’ that they created with their marketing gimmicks, and the natural-formed shared values, beliefs, and attitudes of all Canadians. They have to destroy Canada for the new world order, so that the dream for a one world under satan can come to fruition, on some levels, the planning for this started thousands of years ago. Maybe we’ll leave the talk for reptilians for another time except…
        8. If the crown is ruled over by reptilians, then so too was Canada. Does anyone really know why those ‘red lions’ are on some of the provincial flags? I know this is a joke for some people, but so what… the truth is funny sometimes, and even, scary. Yup… the whole world is basically designed to be a human colony for the reppies, which is the same as the one world under satan… who do you think trains the satanists, or should I say, ‘trained’ the satanists, because the reptilians are being removed from the planet. Read David Icke’s material for more on this subject, he did a fantastic job!
        9. Canada 1.0 is trying to kill Canadians and all life… now this has been going on for awhile, as we know from the murdered missing native women and children. We KNOW this. This isn’t really something up for debate… this is something to realize, so that we can move beyond it. Canada poisons Canadians as much as possible, from fluoride, GMO, chemtrails, non-organic food, poisoned soil-air-food-water. Would you be surprised to know many of the fires are started with lasers? Research it… it’s not open to debate, it’s already in use. Guess which country is likely doing THAT ONE to Canadians? Who wants B.C and the west to be ‘reconfigured’ for world plans?
        10. Canada 1.0 turned all of Canada into a reservation… but worse than a native reservation… more like a Chinese concentration camp. At least on a reservation you can walk outside, but Canadians were even deprived of that, because of the covid scam. Yes, it’s all very scammy. We remember they just locked everyone up, and even locked the country up, even though they had no real basis, or right to do so. They did this because…
        11. Canada 1.0 thinks the people are the property of Canada. It’s true… we’re not even seen as spiritual loving people… only property. The economy is based on human property… or as they like to say, ‘human resource’. But we are so much more than that, but Canada never wants us to rise to our fullest potential… always holding us back, for it’s own sinister purposes.
        12. Canada 1.0’s new economy is based on surveillance and enslavement. C’mon, surely you can see this… there’s no real economic plan at all to benefit Canadians… THEY DON’T EVEN PRETEND TO HAVE A REAL PLAN, AND THEY PRETEND TO CARE AS THEY DESTROY ALL REMAINING INDEPENDENCE FROM THEIR MEDICAL TYRANICAL CORPORATE SOCIALISTIC-COMMUNISTIC HYBRID FROM HELL!
        13. Canada 1.0 wants everyone hooked up to 5G which means they want to microwave us to the point of death. To ensure this they put heavy metals in the food, and in the chemtrails, and blanketed all of the land with poisons for years, which would have killed everyone, if it wasn’t for the galactics who have been neutralizing the most harmful effects of the chemtrails.
        14. Canada 1.0 wants our weather to be fully controlled. They want HAARP to blast the sky, so that the weather is created for dark reasons. Remember, the key to Canada is to keep everyone down, and so they do this with weather whenever possible.
        15. Canada 1.0 wants to keep control of everything we do, and monitor everyone at all times. This is the true reason for the push for 5G. The new economy is based on information. They want to be able to know us better than we know ourselves, and they do. Canadians are monitored so much that even the toilets with infrared, are basically taking pics of our butts! Yup… I can’t prove this, but it’s a theory many share. The tvs have cameras and microphones, they want kitchen items to have cameras, sensors, and microphones… they want us to bug ourselves with countless bugging devices, and to brainwash us into thinking of it as a new conveniences. There are stated plans in action to slowly turn over independent businesses into shared joint partnerships with Canada…imagine having a business partner who is trying to kill you and you’ll see how that’s gonna play out.
        16. Canada 1.0 wants to inject us with mystery needles… countless needles… whenever it wants, and it wants everyone to shut up about it. This is against the Geneva Convention relating to forced medical tyranny… but Canada thinks it’s okay if everyone’s doing it. Yeah… and they will use fake science, propaganda, mind control, when we can cure all illnesses if we raise our frequencies, and create a world that supports ourselves. We don’t have it yet but we shall… with…
        17. Canada 2.0 is an evitability. It’s obvious Canada 1.0 (the colony pretending to be a country) is destroying itself… what is going to take it’s place? Oh, how about Canada 2.0… we make it a real country this time, and it’s a country of the people, and these people are at one with the planet and all other countries. How about that? It’s inevitable and it’s happening now. There has been activity one could notice over the past few years, where one-by-one dark forces are being removed from planet earth. It’s been known that even Queen E., ditched Buckingham Palace and she’s not likely to return. Canadians have never been in control of our destiny… it has always been at the expense of our dreams, were we given a few perks here and there… but life is so much more than what our dying country allowed. It didn’t support our health, our dreams, the planet, and it didn’t support true leadership of the people, for the people. There IS a backlash right now, and people are ready for change… but the people don’t know who to believe and who to trust. Well Canada 2.0 is based on some concepts such as: World peace, solar system peace, galactic peace, spiritual growth, christ consciousness (wisdom, power and love). If we all support each other’s fullest physical health and spiritual development, emotional health, and mental health… and share the planet so that we all benefit, then it’s going to be real good.
        18. So don’t be discouraged as to what you’ve learned, or what you see, or what you think will happen. Know that everyone ready for change, and more want more change every day…. we’re snowballing into Canada 2.0, because Canada 1.0 doesn’t really have much to offer us but a few crumbs. Canada 2.0 will have free energy, spaceships, restored environment, galactic visitation, crystal tech… it is an era of love and unity, and I feel it’s worth it for everyone to give it energy until it manifests. We all have our special roles to play, and Creator leads us through our hearts. In Canada 1.0, it never even acknowledged that we have hearts… that’s why there’s so much chaos… when we accept ourselves as galactic humans ever-evolving, we have the potential to approach a reality built on unlimitation, instead of tired, old ideas, that no longer work. I wish you well.. you are very important to the whole, and the circle is evermore complete with our heartful presence. Blessings, abundance, peace and prosperity we must create ourselves by our own hands, hearts, will and with our Creator, He/She will guide us… so be it! It might take some practice… but just drop Canada 1.0… leave the layers of imprisonment, and run wholeheartedly into a country that will be based on our shared dreams. No one is going to deliver our dreams to us… so in a lot of ways, we’re starting from scratch, but we have so much experience as well, it’ll be a renaissance of incredible proportions… believe it, to see it. Don’t be afraid of the work, and don’t be afraid of the challenge… remember together in love, we are victorious, and it’s not open to debate!
        If you don’t know who trust anymore… you can resonating with love with:
        Yourself
        Creator
        Mother earth
        Your spirit guides
        Your lightworkers
        The galactic federations
        The elementals
        The inner earth beings
        Archangels and all angels
        Anyone genuinely in service-to-others, but it’s hard to know sometimes who that is
        The Spiritual Hierarchy
        Sananda
        Anyone authentically loving
        19. Canada 2.0 Will Have ET Visitors… If you don’t know who to trust, then you’re drive yourself crazy… start getting good at trust, and start with trusting yourself, because our lives are dramatically changing forever, and there’s no tangible map at the soul level because the reason for living is to have experiences to figure ourselves out without being told what to do, to gain higher consciousness and a deeper relationship with all creatures, and our Creator. Majorly significant as well, is that earth is soon to have off-world visitors… and it might look to the uninitiated, like a hostile takeover… but face it, that for now, humans don’t know how to manage this planet, and so we are getting help… it might be time for the children to step aside (that’s us), and realize we can’t drive this bus…. we need help! We have asked for help and we shall receive help… so don’t be afraid of the help that’s come to save us. Ask for their presence now… because they’re not openly operating in their new stewardship yet. We have to get to know the don’t we? Yeah.
        20. Canada 2.0 will be based on service-to-others. Why? Because when we are in service to others we can benefit by our unifying light. Canada 1.0 was based on competition, and all that did was make everyone broke, sad, sick and miserable! Is this good enough? Anything less than heaven on earth, will no longer be acceptable. Maybe you’ve been stuck in Canada 1.0 and didn’t realize there even is a Canada 2.0 forming… check out the new Queen of Canada’s Telegram page, she’s talking lots about Canada 2.0, and she’s got many amazing stories to share. https://t.me/s/romanadidulo Well… I hope this provides a glimpse into the bigger picture and the opportunities, blessings and challenges we have before us.

I found this on O.N.E. News, by Indian in the machine

MoutonNoir
      Participant

Bonjour,
      Je suis intéressé à participer. Je suis un programmeur-analyste à la retraite: 40 ans de métier.

Mon expérience est dans les logiciels libres. Installation des serveurs Web, comptabilité, logiciels, commerce électronique, coupe-feu, programmation.

Expérience pratique et Certificat de commerce électronique à l’université d’Ottawa (1999-2000) niveau maîtrise.

Saluttions

jljensen254
      Participant

What will Long-Term Care look like in Canada 2.0?
      What will Supportive Living Housing look like in Canada 2.0; will it enable couples with different required levels of care be able to live together until one dies, i.e. without having the family split up with one member having to go to a high level facility?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by jljensen254.
      countrytomboy
      Participant

Hi. Can someone please unban me? I’m new to the channel haven’t made any comments? Thank you

Gr8 Awakening
      Participant

I hate to say this.. but If Romana ‘truly’ wanted her followers to hear and follow her, she’s select another platform besides Telegram
      where we could ALL contact her. This subject was the title for this thread and it’s yet to be answered.

I was so hopeful that this was legit.. but we don’t ‘hear’ from her and have to rely on others posts.
      THAT’S not leadership.
      Canada is in trouble and WE have lots of questions. It’s shameful that we have search other journalist / reporters etc to find out
      where we stand or what’s truly going on.
      MAYBE someone will share this message with her.

Blaze2
        Participant

I`m questioning wheather this is real also. I see lots of questions but no answers, no candidates. Just what we need, another hoax.

CanadianFighter
          Participant

Blaze2-it appears my other post from yesterday was removed. I have seen her posted on several platforms, but never for more than a couple of days. She sounded very legit, I guess it was just too good to be true.
          Then, I see something else and I don’t want to trust it either.
          On Truth11.com I discovered–August 28, 2021 Canadians Do Not Vote In The Upcoming “Election” | People’s Party Of Canada Is Not The Solution It Seems To Be | Mass Non Compliance Required posted in 1. All Articles, Election | Voter Fraud.
          It tells us to put Republic of Kanata on our ballots instead of actually voting. With no real choices to make except to try and eliminate Trudeau. What can we do?
          This is all Satan playing with our minds. Trying to get us to follow him. In my case that will never happen.

All I can say is–Prove us Wrong Romana Didulo, whoever you are. You have already made us all appear to be fools in trusting in you.

davdes
      Participant

Question for queen Romana: I’ve recently joined the Canada MedBeds Operators/Technicians in Telegram, but there is nothing in it. No links to be found to access subscribtion for classes. I would like to become a medbed operator/technician. How do I do that?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by davdes.
      • This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by davdes.
        CanadianFighter
        Participant

CanadianFighter
        Participant

Davdes–you will probably never hear from her. We have been waiting for months now, she never joins the conversation.

ZaRayabccn
      Participant

I’ve never once heard Romana call herself the Queen of Canada. Also, would like to know what Romana thinks about this ridiculous election coming up.

Blaze2
        Participant

She is fake, she is not real. This whole thing is a scam.

Emm
      Participant

I have it on good authority that unfortunately we indeed have been deceived as this so called ‘queen’ Romana is nothing but a fake, yes a fraud.
      There is no party called canada1st and the queen is more or of a pawn caught in her own delusions of grandeur. Also, my gut feeling is that this website is run by someone out of the Philippines. The question is, what kind of a person would play such games?

Blaze2
      Participant

Its a scam folks. You are being had.

PercyPinkerton
      Participant

I am 75% positive to 25% negative about Romana Didulo ……..I have read a lot of her posts on telegram and personally I can’t say I disagree with anything she says. I have a funny feeling that her roots may very well go back a long time in history and Canada being founded by the peoples from Maharlika which existed hundreds of years ago. This kingdom included the Philippines and Hawaii. If they discovered Canada and our Indigenous peoples are related to them……..then you might make the jump to her being Queen. There’s a lot of very strange info about who our well known people and their actual ancestry are. Just throwing that out there……..but I’m definitely not ready to throw the towel in on her just yet .

I, over the last 3 years or so, have changed my mind so many times as new info comes out…it’s a wonder I can see straight. But….I try to keep an open mind !!!!!! It’s like digging for treasure……when you may be several feet away………..YOU DON’T GIVE UP !!!!!!!

Keep Digging………You never know….persistence….(they say) eventually pays off !!!!!

PercyPinkerton
      Participant

By the way she says this site has been hacked twice……and she has not fixed it …I wonder why !!!!!

CanadianFighter
        Participant

Can’t see how it has been hacked, but, I haven’t noticed anything. It it has be hacked then they should be working at fixing it. She has only been on here once several months ago, and she didn’t answer anyone. However, for me to remain confident about someone I have to hear from them once in a while. I have seen her on different sites, but not for more than a couple of days. I do not have access to Telegram. As far as I am concerned a platform where you have to have a cellphone to gain access is not a very good platform. We have had absolutely no guidance in regards to an election she said would not take place for several years.
        I have also noticed that this site comes out of Europe (probably England), judging by the time difference.
        Sorry, I have tried to reach out to her on this site different times with no results whatsoever. I do not have the same kind of confidence that you have. Perhaps, if things change I might reconsider, but right now I only see a giant hoax.

PercyPinkerton
      Participant

ROMANA DIDULO QUEEN OF CANADA
      Angel Wallace Productions Published September 6, 2021 348 Views

CanadianFighter
      Participant

ROMANA DIDULO IS A TOTAL FRAUD. SHE IS SATANIC. SHE IS A BLACK HAT. She has continuously brought up the number 33, which is a Satanic number
      CHECK OUT RUMBLE. Under Romana Didulo there is a heading “Gene Decode, Romana PUPPET, opposite stories.” This is the correct information to be listening to.

Gr8 Awakening
        Participant

@CanadianFighter Please don’t lose the faith! We need you.
        You must remember.. just like with Trump, the Media, paid bots and others trashed him for 4 years = He’s anti-Deep State.
        I will give Romana the time she needs to ‘prove’ herself.
        I can’t access Telegram on my PC and I don’t use my cell with data. But I believe in her as we don’t have anyone else
        that cares to lead us through this mess.

Please hang in!
        Southern Ontario PEACE!

PercyPinkerton
      Participant

“Gene Decode” brought us a recent update on multiple operations across the world to clean out these tunnels, rescue trafficked children and others, and shut them down forever. They may flood them using water sources, lava from nearby volcanoes, or use nuclear bombs to collapse and destroy the infrastructure. Gene tells us it’s a coordinated, worldwide effort among many militaries. He also tells us about Romana Didulo being set up by the Earth Alliance in Canada to administer what needs to be done there until an election takes place and the People choose new representation for their republic. Cirsten W hosts the show. Link to video on Bitchute.

PercyPinkerton
      Participant
      PercyPinkerton
      Participant
      PercyPinkerton
      Participant
      Gr8 Awakening
      Participant

Very Good News FINALLY for those of us can’t get Telegram to install.
      Thank you for posting this!

PercyPinkerton
      Participant

Trump on the Inauguration day: We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the Earth from the miseries of disease and to harness the industries and technologies of tomorrow. A new national pride will stir our souls, lift our sights and heal our divisions.
      NESARA is meant to Enable the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld from the public under the guise of national security.

PercyPinkerton
      Participant

https://rumble.com/c/c-300035 We The People NEWS

PercyPinkerton
      Participant

PercyPinkerton
      Participant

PercyPinkerton
      Participant

Gr8 Awakening
      Participant

I believe in Romana.. who else do we have? She is offering what WE need.
      Others support her also.. Just sayin’

Starship Earth: The Plan to Save the World is a Wonder to Behold

Gr8 Awakening
      Participant

Romana HAS BEEN confirmed to be REAL

Curio
      Participant

How can I partake of your program to pay rent so I don’t get evicted when I cannot pay
      Rent in 2 days?
      I have no cell phone; HOW can I participate without one?
      A friend has been trying to find a way through his telegram account to send my information
      To you via telegram and is having trouble doing that. Please contact me.

Curio
      Participant

Gr8 Do you know anyone on Telegram that can tell us why, when you get to the field where you use your landline ph# instead of a cell phone, you are told that an SMS text to landline CODE will be sent (this usually takes less than 10 seconds when I have encountered this service in the past)
      and then the phone never rings with that code number to fill in so you can continue subscribing to Telegram??
      Every great truther I am listening to has enrolled to Telegram and tell audience to go there for best content without having to use pantomines and code language. I am frustrated that I cannot sign up to that where all the information is.

Curio
      Participant

Gr8 Awakening Do you know anyone on Telegram that can tell us why, when you get to the field where you use your landline ph# instead of a cell phone, you are told that an SMS text to landline CODE will be sent (this usually takes less than 10 seconds when I have encountered this service in the past)
      and then the phone never rings with that code number to fill in so you can continue subscribing to Telegram??
      Every great truther I am listening to has enrolled to Telegram and tell audience to go there for best content without having to use pantomines and code language. I am frustrated that I cannot sign up to that where all the information is.

Gr8 Awakening
        Participant

@Curio
        I too had the same problem as you with Telegram.
        I’m finally on it. Romana is on there with more than 66,000 followers.
        I don’t know how to help you..
        I too waited for a message that never arrived.
        I ended up installing it on my PC at home (Windows) but had to use my cell for the code because
        my landline phone never gave me squat.
        I didn’t want to have Telegram on my cell because of the cost for data..
        Romana replies on there daily plus has more than 80 pages for Help for those who need it ie. Groceries, Rent etc.

Blaze2
          Participant

If you don`t want Telegram to use all your data, go to the App Info, then click Force Stop, it will ask if you are sure, click Ok. It hurts nothing and stops data use in the background.

• This reply was modified 5 days ago by Blaze2.
      Charm
      Participant

Has anyone been able to access the comments sections in the last two days? All of a sudden I cannot access them. I’ve been a good commentator and have been encouraging others to be righteous, positive, and in the I AM. I have not been negative and neither do I promote anything that is wrong. I could have been blocked, but am not certain what is really happening. If I was blocked, there must have been a mistake because I did nothing wrong. I go by NO CCP Persecution.

jeannine guay
      Participant

J ai tellement hâte de vous voir en personne, Reine Romana.All my children and grand children are laughing at me. I love you. I believe you are next to Jesus for giving us so much strenght. God bliss you and all humanity. And that is what he is doing right now. Thank you for who you are.

jeannine guay
      Participant

Saw a post today mentioning that DT is entered at the hospital . Is it True? Thank you, QUEEN Romana.

Dear Queen Romana, thank you for all you are doing to drain the swamp and free the world of evil. I would like to know if our young pets are going to be required to have their ‘shots’ in the very near future. My intuition has always felt they never did. I was gifted a kitten who would be due for those and I don’t feel right about it.
      Please and thank you. Blissings to you this blissed day. ❤️🙏

Curio
      Participant

Gr8, a friend says a different person than me, Kimberly Turner, with a photo, has been blocked from Telegram. Therefore i am blocked too.
      Do you know if you could advise administration at Telegram that i am Kimberley and do not have a cell phone, therefore chose a M/S auto
      phone # so i can text without a cell, and need to use that to enroll at Telegram. Not fair just a similar name is preventing me from
      participating with other lightworkers.

Gr8 Awakening
      Participant

@Percy
      How about a LINK in Rumble to download and share with the sheep? PLEASE???

Gr8 Awakening
      Participant

@Percy… Nevermind.. I got it. Thanks for posting this video!

Viewing 64 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.